I'll just quickly tell you guys why I am asking these questions, feel free to just skip this part if you want. I just wanted to give you some context.
As apart of my Final Major project at university I am making a satirical fanzine about comic book conventions. The general format will be a parody of a guide book: it'll give insights and helpful tips about the event, but also be full of inside jokes, illustrations and all of the weird and quirky things about a con.
The problem is although I've attended many, many conventions I've only ever gone to one as a female shopper. I want to get as many different perspectives on this subject so I can explore everything! I don't want to miss anything funny or interesting out.
1) gender/ age/ country of the con
2) Are you a.....Shopper / cosplayer / staff member / someone who runs a stool (what do you sale?) / other
3) Have you ever had any negative experiences at a convention? (if you feel comfortable sharing them)
4) What do you enjoy doing the most when you attend a con?
5) Do you have any funny or memorable stories you'd like to share?
6) If you've attended a convention multiple time, has the experience varied or changed over the years?